Monday, August 5, 2013

SCANDALOUS GRACE

He said to them, “There is no need for them to go away; give them some food yourselves.” (Mt 14:16)

Do not get what you deserve but trust and claim the scandalous grace of God. Put yourself under His mercy, grace and generosity. For sure, He will give you much more than what you deserve. -- Feast Talk

Lord, you are more than enough for me. With you, there is no need for anything for in you, there is no such thing as shortage. Whatever I have today, you can multiply them at an instant to answer for any need. This is the kind of grace that is available to me at any given time, a scandalous type of grace that all I have to do is trust in you and believe that you are my Lord and Saviour. With much thanksgiving and praise I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

Grace Bestowed in Abundance

Everything indeed is for you,  so that the grace bestowed in abundance on more and more people  may cause the thanksgiving to overflow for t...