Thursday, August 26, 2010

Speech and Knowledge

You were called by the will of God sanctified in Christ Jesus.

God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ has given you the grace and peace that your desire.

Give thanks to God for the grace which was given you in Christ Jesus, "that in every way, you were enriched in him with all speech and all knowledge".

This has been confirmed to you so that you will have all the resources you need.

Wait for more revelations to come that will sustain you to the end.

Lord, thank you so much for giving me the grace that truly enriches my life today. I stand to walk in your  way so that the will of God the Father through you will be revealed in me. You are the love of my life that keeps me going each day!

Read: 1 Corinthians 1: 1 - 9

Grace Bestowed in Abundance

Everything indeed is for you,  so that the grace bestowed in abundance on more and more people  may cause the thanksgiving to overflow for t...